Looking for a Career with CES?
CES is an award-winning, self-performing provider and recognized leader in Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical Contracting and Plumbing, providing a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including mechanical engineering design, mechanical construction, plumbing, indoor air quality (IAQ), preventative maintenance and system repairs throughout Florida.
View CES's open job opportunities in our statewide locations:
CES offers a value package of benefits to our employees that include:
- Four plans are currently offered to provide employees with options so they can select healthcare that best meets their needs.
Voluntary Dental Plan
- CES currently advocates bright smiles and offers two low-cost dental PPO plans with pre-tax savings to employees and their dependents.
- Each employee receives a term life insurance policy of $20,000 accidental death and dismemberment policy at no cost.
Enhanced Optional Life Insurance
- Additional low-cost life insurance is available to employees and their dependents.
Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employees have the option to purchase low-cost short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- These are salary continuation programs that pay a portion of an employee’s pay while off work due to a non-work related disability.
- Our 401(k) savings/retirement plan offers employees the advantage to save on a pre-tax basis for retirement with a variety of investment options to choose from.
- CES and Fidelity Investments will lend a hand in helping you make the best selection for your individual needs.
- All full-time employees are eligible to participate after completing six months of service.
- CES provides paid time-off benefits.
- The amount of paid time off allotted is based on years of service and the level of the employee within the organization.
- CES encourages an enriched, balanced life by providing six (6) paid holidays to enjoy personal time away from work.
Please Note: These items are subject to change without notice.