Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) can account for as much as 30% of a building's annual energy usage. CES offers a wealth of opportunities for businesses to cost-effectively improve the energy efficiency of their HVAC systems and save money on energy bills.
How do you start? Start with a FREE Energy Assessment. Contact a CES representative, who will visit your business to offer a free assessment with recommendations for energy-saving measures that will best benefit you.
When you sign up for a Free Energy Assessment, a CES energy expert will evaluate energy-consuming equipment at your facility and recommend low-cost/no-cost measures, as well as some measures with longer paybacks, that will help you use energy more efficiently. The on-site analysis takes about two hours. Larger facilities may require additional time.
Our analyst will follow up with a detailed report of energy saving opportunities along with billings history, energy usage graphs, energy usage and cost forecasting, as well as benchmarking and greenhouse gas emissions information.
Three easy steps:
- A CES authorized energy professional will perform a NO COST, comprehensive energy assessment of your business, looking at your lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, and other systems to identify where you can save the most energy and money.
- You will receive a customized report with your recommended efficiency improvements and the estimated energy savings. This report will also show you the estimated project cost, the amount that will be covered by the rebate, and how quickly your investment will pay for itself!
- When you are ready to move forward, CES can help you install the energy-saving upgrades. With rebates that cover up to 50% of the project costs for businesses, most projects pay for themselves in one to two years.
Additional Energy Plus Resources
- CES Energy Plus Referral Form
- Get Ready to Save with CES HVAC Energy Plus
- An Illustrated Guide to CES Energy Plus HVAC Tune-Ups
Orlando is a national leader in energy efficiency for new and existing commercial buildings that reduce waste and pollution, while saving businesses and residents significant amounts of money.
Mayor Dyer launched Green Works Orlando in 2007 to transform Orlando into one of the most environmentally-friendly, economically and socially vibrant communities in the nation. Green Works Orlando represents our commitment to utilize the City’s regional leadership position to build partnerships and share resources that foster positive environmental changes.
Click here to view the Green Works "Energy Efficiency Actions for Businesses"