CES recently performed HVAC Preventative Maintenance and Retro-Commissioning (RCx) services at a 48,551 square foot building in Brandon, Florida. Energy efficiency measures were implemented resulting in an annual energy savings of 8% or $60,980 over five years. The simple payback was four months.
Numerous case studies have demonstrated resulting O&M related energy efficiency improvements on the order of 5% to 30% covering a wide range of building uses. Resulting payback periods are typically less than two years and often less than 0.5 years.
Commissioning of existing buildings (and more specifically the energy-consuming mechanical, electrical and control systems) is critical to ensure energy-efficient operation. In general, commissioning is the process of ensuring that a building performs according to its design intent and the needs of its owners and occupants.
CES's team of professionals excels at identifying, designing, installing, and maintaining innovative solutions in line with your energy goals.
Common commissionoing goals are to:
- lower your energy and operating costs,
- boost your bottom line,
- enhance occupancy comfort,
- and reduce your impact on the environment.
Objectives of commissioning include:
- optimizing operations to reduce operating costs,
- addressing complaints from occupants regarding IAQ or comfort,
- to create a model facility,
- and improve Facility Operations & Maintenance including reducing emergency trouble calls.
Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan.
- Winner of the Second Place Award (Large Business Category) in Bright House Networks’ 2015 Regional Business Awards
- The company prominently ranks as the 4th largest Florida-based mechanical and plumbing contractor according to ENR’s 2014 Top 600 Specialty Contractors survey.
- Led by Todd Morgan, President, a 2014 CEO of the Year honoree by Orlando Business Journal, CES is a recognized leader recently named among Orlando Business Journal’s 2015 Golden 100 Top Privately-Held Companies.
Award-winning Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. is a full-service Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor, and also notably ranks as a 2015 Best Place to Work by Orlando Business Journal. The company self-performs a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including:
- Mechanical Engineering Design and Construction,
- Building Automation & Controls,
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ),
- Preventive Maintenance and Systems Repairs
CES provides services throughout the State of Florida. Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc.’s headquarters is located at 777 Bennett Drive in Longwood, Florida. In addition, the company operates a full-service office in Tampa.
For more information: