Building out of sync? The costs can add up.
The challenges are common: changing occupant needs, space repurposing, renovations and aging systems. As a result, managing your building's energy use can be complex.
Commissioning helps overcome building changes so you can enjoy comfortable and productive work environments, decreased energy and maintenance spending, and increased ability to maintain existing occupants while also attracting new ones.
The intent of the Lunch & Learn is to help Property and Facility Managers and Building Engineers become more aware of Commissioning (Cx) and Retro-Commissioning (RCx) services. The presentation will include a Commissioning case study and highlight resources for funding Commissioning projects.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Define essential components of a commissioning (Cx) and retro-commissioning (RCx) plan
- What's the difference between energy auditing and commissioning
- Identify the problems that can be addressed through commissioning
- Perform building system assessment using a variety of diagnostic tools
- Properly verify, document, and report findings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Property Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Building Engineers