Covering Orlando and Tampa, CES's factory-trained service representatives are always close by to install, maintain and service your food service equipment.
- CES is an authorized warranty service company for the products of the ITW Food Equipment Group of companies Traulsen and Kairak.
- Your machine’s warranty may vary by manufacturer but it typically includes parts, labor and travel time for one year to perform repairs due to defects in the machine due to manufacturing and workmanship.
- In many instances, regardless of your brand of machine, by you simply calling the manufacturer of your particular machine and requesting authorization, we are permitted to work on your machine at no charge to you
Standard, travel, time and parts Repairs
For repairs on your equipment which is out of warranty
- We come to your location
- You demonstrate and/or describe the problem
- Our factory trained technicians troubleshoot the problem
- We give you an estimate to repair it
- If you approve our estimate, we fix it
- If we don’t have the parts in stock and have to order them, we don’t charge you an additional travel charge
- We also will take the time to explain what caused the problem and if there is anything you can do to prevent a similar problem in the future
- All standard repairs come with a 90 day warranty
- Available 24 hours a day every day, overtime and holiday rates may apply
ITW Food Equipment Group
In 2011, ITW Food Equipment Group LLC stood out for its continued innovation in developing a full suite of energy-efficient commercial food equipment, its support of the ENERGY STAR specification development process, and its education of the market on the benefits of ENERGY STAR qualified equipment.Food Equipment Group LLC--the parent organization of independent companies including Hobart, Traulsen, Stero, Vulcan, Baxter, and Wittco--designs and manufactures commercial equipment for foodservice and food retail customers.
All Traulsen units built after February, 2000 and before January 2013, have the following warranties:
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- Two-year Intela-traul controller
- Extended four-year, limited compressor warranty (see below for detailed compressor warranty information)
As of July 1, 2002, all warranties begin on the date of installation. All Traulsen units built after January, 2013, have the following warranties:
- 3-year parts and labor warranty
- Extended two-year limited compressor warranty (see below for detailed compressor warranty information).
Kairak manufactures unique commercial refrigeration for independent restaurants, chains, hotels, hospitals, corporate cafeterias, schools, convention centers, stadiums, correctional facilities and airports throughout the United States. Our patented products have given Kairak the reputation of being on the cutting-edge of developing new innovative technologies.