Scott Ward joins CES as Design-Build Project Manager
A veteran of Florida’s mechanical contracting industry, Ward has 32-years of success in engineering, systems and project management. Scott is a great fit into CES's company mission as a self-starter who builds strong relationships through teamwork.
Scott's role as the design-build manager is to develop and maintain relationships with design partners, supporting project pursuits and providing off-site management assistance with design-build project delivery. In addition, his job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing design estimates and managing the design process using commercial, contractual, program/time awareness and technical expertise.
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design
- Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
CES offer a great pay and a benefits plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k and much more!
Comprehensive Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan. Winner of the Second Place Award (Large Business Category) in Bright House Networks’ 2015 Regional Business Awards. The company prominently ranks as the 4th largest Florida-based mechanical and plumbing contractor according to ENR’s 2014 Top 600 Specialty Contractors survey.
Led by Todd Morgan, President, a 2014 CEO of the Year honoree by Orlando Business Journal, CES is a recognized leader recently named among Orlando Business Journal’s 2015 Golden 100 Top Privately-Held Companies. Award-winning Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. is a full-service Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor, and also notably ranks as a 2015 Best Place to Work by Orlando Business Journal.
The company self-performs a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including:
- Mechanical Engineering Design and Construction,
- Building Automation & Controls,
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ),
- Preventive Maintenance and Systems Repairs
CES provides services throughout the State of Florida. Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc.’s headquarters is located at 777 Bennett Drive in Longwood, Florida. In addition, the company operates a full-service office in Tampa.
For a list of recent job openings please visit here.