Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. has started $11 million of HVAC, plumbing, and medical gas work at16 new Orlando-area projects. Based in Longwood, Fla., CES also has offices in Tampa Bay, Gainesville, and Pompano Beach.
The work includes:
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld meeting space and expansion HVAC, for Welbro Building Corp.
- City of Tavares Public Safety Building HVAC, for Wharton Smith Inc.
- Florida Hospital Orlando MRI HVAC, Plumbing, and Medical Gas, for Brasfield & Gorrie
- UCF Baseball Stadium Expansion Phase 2 HVAC and Plumbing, for Skanska USA Building
- Rollins College Rice Pavilion HVAC, for Lamm & Company Partners
- Orlando Executive Airport FBO Plumbing for Johnson-Laux Construction
- Health South Rehabilitation of Altamonte Springs HVAC and Plumbing, for Hoar Construction
- Florida Hospital Orlando Child Neurology 1st Floor HVAC and Plumbing, for JM Construction
- Security First Corporation Headquarters HVAC and Plumbing, Ormond Beach, for Jack Jennings & Sons
- Seven theme park related projects
CES is currently hiring for a number of positions including:
- Pipefitter and Pipefitter Foremen
- Sheetmetal Mechanics Central Florida and Gainesville
- Plumbers Central Florida and Gainesville
Again nationally recognized among the 2017 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan, and ranks among Florida's largest mechanical and plumbing contractors.
Led by Todd S. Morgan, P.E., a 2017 CEO of the Year honoree by Orlando Business Journal, CES is a statewide leader named among OBJ's 2017 Best Places to Work, Golden 100 top privately-held companies, and the Fast 50 and Florida Fast 100 fastest-growing companies. Proudly ranking fifth among OBJ's 2017 Largest Specialty Contractors in Central Florida,CES was also an honoree in OBJ's 2017 Corporate Philanthropy Awards and is ranked among OBJ's 2017 Largest Philanthropic Companies.
A full-service Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor, CES self-performs a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including mechanical engineering design and construction, plumbing, building automation, special effects, indoor air quality (IAQ), preventive maintenance and systems repairs throughout Florida. Based in Longwood, Fla., CES also has a Tampa Bay office in Tampa, a North Florida office in Gainesville, and a South Florida office in Pompano Beach.