Upcoming Central Florida Energy Efficiency Alliance (CFEEA) Event Energy Star Benchmarking Workshop.
To RSVP, please visit: HTTP://BIT.LY/1PYZ0UN
Hear from representatives from the City of Orlando, the U.S. EPA’s ENERGY STAR program, and OUC – The Reliable One.
Topics Include: What information you’ll need about your buildings, and how to collect it; How local energy utility providers will help you access the energy data you need; How to enter information in Portfolio Manager, benchmark your building performance.
SPECIAL GUEST: Nils Klinkenberg, US EPA Energy Star Program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- energy service companies, and
- building managers
- City of Orlando, Florida
- Green Works Orlando - Mayor Dyer's Green Initiative
- OUC The Reliable One
- ASHRAE Central Florida Chapter
- U.S. Green Building Council Central Florida Chapter
- Central Florida Energy Efficiency Alliance (CFEEA)
CES Energy Star Resource Links:
- 5 Steps to Energy Star Certification by CES
- CES supports the City of Orlando in the City Energy Project
- Florida Building Energy Code Effective July 1, 2015 Requires HVAC Commissioning