This position independently performs maintenance, diagnostics, repair and rebuild work on commercial property chillers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Disassembles and reassembles large commercial equipment to perform trouble shooting and preventative maintenance.
- Completes work orders, task lists, quotes and documents to verify work performed as needed to conform to customer invoicing requirements.
- Explains the work performed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Purchases materials and issues purchase order numbers to suppliers.
- Assists Sales/Service Manager in preparing proposals for needed repairs or replacement.
- We seek candidates with a high school diploma or G.E.D. and have a college, technical school and certification plus have 10+ years of chiller mechanical work experience, and have over five years of centrifugal chiller mechanical work experience.
- Candidates must have demonstrated proficiency and competence to effectively diagnose, repair, install and maintain any size commercial HVAC systems and/or equipment.
- The individual will be expected to maintain on-going required continued education, professional licenses and/or certifications as required by the position.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of company vehicle driving policy and drug-free workplace policies.
- Must be able to safely operate a commercial motor vehicle as evidenced by past driving performance record and to adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Must have the ability to work independently, under pressure and without close supervision in order to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Must be willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by job demands. This position participates in the technician on-call stand-by rotation as required.
- The Company supplies uniforms for work and the candidate is expected to wear the Company issued uniforms and keep them in a professional appearance.
We offer great pay and a benefit plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k and much more!
Comprehensive Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
This is a summary of job duties only and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Call or send your resume today for immediate consideration!
Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan.
- Winner of the Second Place Award (Large Business Category) in Bright House Networks’ 2015 Regional Business Awards
- The company prominently ranks as the 4th largest Florida-based mechanical and plumbing contractor according to ENR’s 2014 Top 600 Specialty Contractors survey.
- Led by Todd Morgan, President, a 2014 CEO of the Year honoree by Orlando Business Journal, CES is a recognized leader recently named among Orlando Business Journal’s 2015 Golden 100 Top Privately-Held Companies.
Award-winning Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. is a full-service Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor, and also notably ranks as a 2015 Best Place to Work by Orlando Business Journal. The company self-performs a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including:
- Mechanical Engineering Design and Construction,
- Building Automation & Controls,
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ),
- Preventive Maintenance and Systems Repairs
CES provides services throughout the State of Florida. Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc.’s headquarters is located at 777 Bennett Drive in Longwood, Florida. In addition, the company operates a full-service office in Tampa.