BUILDING VENTILATION: WHEN, WHY, & HOW
Building ventilation is the circulation of air throughout a building. Building ventilation is one important factor affecting the relationship between airborne transmission of respiratory infections and the health and productivity of workers.
ASHRAE guidelines provide specific details on ventilation for acceptable Indoor Environemntal Quality (IEQ). A ventilation system expert can help meet ASHRAE ventilation guidelines in the building.
Join CES at our 3rd Qtr Lunch & Learn Friday August 21st
Our lunch and learn is focused on common ventilation deficiencies and recent changes to ventilation standards. During this presentation attendees will receive first-hand information on how to identify and resolve common deficiencies, as well as instructions on how to properly service exhaust fans.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- An overview of ASHRAE ventilation standards.
- Ventilation for Healthcare, Hospitality, and Class A Offices
- How to apply ventilation technologies including ERV and Pressure Monitoring
- How to identify common ventilation deficiencies.
- Exhaust Fan selection and service practices by Greenheck
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Property Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Building Engineers
Please join us in our Training Center
- Friday, August 21st
- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 777 Bennett Drive, Longwood, FL 32750
- Space is limited to first 40 people who Register