Safety Manager Job Opening:
CES has a great opportunity for a qualified Safety Manager.POSITION SUMMARY: Great opportunity for an experienced safety manager. Degree in safety management preferred or related science/construction field and 5+ years of multi-site experience required. OSHA 500 preferred and an experienced trainer/facilitator, with 1st Aid, CPR and OSHA 30 certifications.
- Ensures safety compliance with safety reporting requirements throughout the organization including toolbox talks, safety inspections and vehicle inspections, etc.
- Experience with producing the proper OSHA 300log, 301 and 300A reports
- Develop and implement new safety policies and procedures and provide training classes as needed In charge in the investigations of auto, workers’ comp and general liability incidents and works in conjunction with WC carrier, broker, adjuster and legal counsel to minimize and mitigate claims
- Review all new project contracts and ensure compliance to all safety requirements for CES and subcontractors Administer all SDS books and the SDS database
- Document training and maintain a log of all employee certifications
- Fleet management
- Experience conducting incident investigations required
- Advanced MS Office proficiency required, good oral and written communication skills and strong customer services skills required
- Review, update and implement all safety operations manuals
- Research, analysis and independent judgment abilities necessary
- Performs new hire safety orientations
- Drug Free Workplace.
- We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
- Click HERE for more information and to submit a resume.
Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan.
- Winner of the Second Place Award (Large Business Category) in Bright House Networks’ 2015 Regional Business Awards
- The company prominently ranks as the 4th largest Florida-based mechanical and plumbing contractor according to ENR’s 2014 Top 600 Specialty Contractors survey.
- Led by Todd Morgan, President, a 2014 CEO of the Year honoree by Orlando Business Journal, CES is a recognized leader recently named among Orlando Business Journal’s 2015 Golden 100 Top Privately-Held Companies.
Award-winning Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc. is a full-service Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor, and also notably ranks as a 2015 Best Place to Work by Orlando Business Journal. The company self-performs a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including:
- Mechanical Engineering Design and Construction,
- Building Automation & Controls,
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ),
- Preventive Maintenance and Systems Repairs
CES provides services throughout the State of Florida. Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc.’s headquarters is located at 777 Bennett Drive in Longwood, Florida. In addition, the company operates a full-service office in Tampa.