Healthcare HVAC and Plumbing Job Opening:
Chosen as one of the best places to work in Central Florida, Comprehensive Energy Services in Longwood, Florida has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing HVAC and plumbing healthcare projects with AHCA experience is required.
- Must have a strong background in plumbing, piping and sheetmetal.
- The PM processes project documents and information, procuring equipment, monitors and accurately projects job costs, maintains billing and schedules, provides technical support and leadership to the field team.
- Responsible for quality projects being built on time and within budget.
- Reviews monthly work in progress reports and accurately forecasts costs to complete for all cost codes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ten or more years of combined practical and academic experience in the full range of HVACR, mechanical and plumbing sub-fields.
- Educational and experience requirements include a 4 year engineering degree or equivalent, plus extensive experience knowledge of construction, design, finance and management.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effecdtive management techniques to maximize employee performance.
We are a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are required to pass a drug test, background check, clean MVR, and reference check.
This is only a summary of the position, not a full job description.