Green Building HVAC Preventative Maintenance
CES’s Green Building HVAC Planned Maintenance Agreement is the optimum choice to maintain your HVAC equipment operation at peak efficiency. CES’s program is customized to meet all of the unique requirements of client specific HVAC equipment. Clients will experience many benefits from a well-deigned and implemented planned maintenance program.
Our goal is to help you control your overall maintenance costs via an optimum blend of predictive, diagnostic, and scheduled maintenance tasking services. With the Green Building Planned Maintenance Agreement, you will receive the following benefits:
- Energy dollar savings
- Operating cost saving
- Elimination of expensive downtime
- Extended equipment life
- Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Increased comfort control
- Planned maintenance planned around your schedule
CES’s maintenance program is designed to help you reduce the cost of operating and maintaining your HVAC systems. Studies have shown that our type of maintenance program can help you:
- Avoid expensive downtime and employee productivity losses, or tenant turnover
- Avoid utility waste costs by up to 20%
- Extending the useful life of your equipment by 20%
- Reduce administrative costs associated with managing HVAC services
Our goal is to help you control your overall maintenance costs via an optimum blend of predictive, diagnostic, and scheduled maintenance tasking services.