- The Southeast’s #1 largest Mechanical Contractor (ENR Southeast’s 2019 “Top Specialty Contractors” rankings)
- Central Florida’s #1 largest Mechanical Contractor and 5th largest Specialty Contractor - All Trades (Orlando Business Journal’s 2019 “Top Specialty Contractors” rankings)
- Conceptual Design & Budgeting
- Virtual Design & Estimating
- Professional Mechanical Engineering Services
- HVAC/R Load Calculations
- Operational Modeling
- Financial Pay-Back Modeling & First Cost vs. Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Value Engineering
- Automation & Controls
- Mechanical Construction
- Facility Services
Founded in 1992 by Todd and Shelly Morgan, family-owned Comprehensive Energy Services, Inc., based in Longwood (Orlando), with offices throughout the state of Florida.
CES excels not only in traditional HVAC/R, Plumbing and Building Controls, but also in the niche markets of “Special Effects” and “Ride and Show” controls for theme park attractions, certified Medical Gas for hospitals, plus state-of-the-art Building Automation Systems and Indoor Environmental Services for all CES clients.
Leading CES’s Pre-Construction team are Todd Morgan, award-winning Professional Engineer with over 45 years of mechanical engineering experience, and Bert Fonseca, Director of Pre-Construction. The CES team offers skilled, fully-trained professionals including our in-house engineering team, factory-trained OEM professionals, virtual design, estimating, pre-construction, construction, and start-up teams.
“Our professional services are the benchmark for quality and innovation. These long-standing commitments translate into CES’s formula for success. We are relationship based and performance driven. Our capabilities are unique and unmatched in our industry, and we are a high-value provider for ensuring comfortable, efficient and healthy indoor environments.”
‒Todd S. Morgan, P.E., Founder and President/CEO