Looking for a Career with CES?
CES is an award-winning, self-performing provider and recognized leader in Design-Build-Maintain Mechanical Contracting and Plumbing, providing a full range of advanced HVACR commercial and industrial services including mechanical engineering design, mechanical construction, plumbing, indoor air quality (IAQ), preventative maintenance and system repairs throughout Florida.
- Four plans are currently offered to provide employees with options so they can select healthcare that best meets their needs.
Voluntary Dental Plan
- CES currently advocates bright smiles and offers two low-cost dental PPO plans with pre-tax savings to employees and their dependents.
- Each employee receives a term life insurance policy of $20,000 accidental death and dismemberment policy at no cost.
Enhanced Optional Life Insurance
- Additional low-cost life insurance is available to employees and their dependents.
Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employees have the option to purchase low-cost short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- These are salary continuation programs that pay a portion of an employee’s pay while off work due to a non-work related disability.
- Our 401(k) savings/retirement plan offers employees the advantage to save on a pre-tax basis for retirement with a variety of investment options to choose from.
- CES and Fidelity Investments will lend a hand in helping you make the best selection for your individual needs.
- All full-time employees are eligible to participate after completing six months of service.
- CES provides paid time-off benefits.
- The amount of paid time off allotted is based on years of service and the level of the employee within the organization.
- CES encourages an enriched, balanced life by providing six (6) paid holidays to enjoy personal time away from work.
Please Note: These items are subject to change without notice.